Last modified: December 01, 2012
The creator of THIS PAGE or the ISP(s) hosting any content on this site take NO responsibility for the way you use the provided on this site.
These files and anything else on this site are here for private purposes, educations and testing (evaluation before buy the product) and If you want to use a software for business purpose, please purchase it from your local retailer or software author. nothing on this page is illegal the way it is.
If you use this page for anything other than educational or entertainment purposes, i'm not held responsible for your actions or anything as a result of this page.
Misuse could result in breaking the law so use at your own risk!!! If you want to try any application, you must delete it within 24 hours of receiving even if you can't get it to work. DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! If you have any problems with this site or material this site contains simply click "close" button at your browser tab.
If you are affiliated with any government, or ANTI-Piracy group or any other related group or were formally a worker of one you CANNOT enter this web site, cannot access any of its files and you cannot view any of the HTML files. All the objects on this site are PRIVATE property and are not meant for viewing or any other purposes other then bandwidth space.
DO NOT ENTER whatsoever!
If you enter this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995 and that means that you CANNOT threaten our ISP(s) or any person(s) or company storing these files, cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this page which includes family, friends or individuals who run or enter this web site.
By continuing to enter this site, you are expressly and impliedly agreeing to all terms as stated above.
DMCAexoLink.bLogspot.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on exoLink.bLogspot.com or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- Provide clear pictorial evidence that the files/links contain the infringement material.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.